Monday, January 23, 2012

A step I had not seen before

If perhaps you were looking, turns out the only way to find yourself in this world is to become that person you have always wanted to be and to make those changes you thought were too hard to make.

Yes, I was one of those girls who went to study abroad to go and "find themselves". But the more I attempt to find myself, the more I find the things I already knew about me. So why would I come here and find the things I already know about me and stress over them? I have come to the conclusion that it includes a step I had not seen before. If I actually change the things about me I had always wanted to change then I wouldn't have to search for myself. When I know the kind of person I want to be, and transform into that, then I will already know myself in the end because it was what I had been striving towards. I guess I could find somethings I am good at that I never knew, but I feel like this whole journey will be about changing into the person I want to be.

No comments: