Thursday, April 12, 2012

Im Coming Home

In the words of Dallas Green, "I've seen a palace in London, I've seen a castle in Wales, but I would rather wake up beside you, and breath that old familiar smell... but i'm coming home. I'm coming home. I'm coming home. I'm coming home..."
I have seen a lot of things in this world, but I am so excited to be coming home...even if it is Utah I am going back to. I did see a palace in London and I have seen a lot of castles (Not any in Whales though) so yes I can say that this song speaks to my soul. Dallas always speaks to my soul and has been for so many years. In this song, America is what I would like to wake up to and smell. I miss it too much. I love traveling and seeing amazing things everyday, and I hate saying that it gets hard at time, but I am just being honest. It really sucked at times in Spain and being in a foreign place in general. I learned so much though. I am just so relieved to be able to FINALLY be back in my home country where I can relax and be somewhere familiar. Not to mention these will be some of the first faces I will get to see coming off the plane.
This picture was taken a couple months ago so they will be HUGE the next time I see them! I am so excited. Amber and Eric create adorable children. Bruce and Roy here I come!

I'm coming home.

No comments: